April 2016 Event

Who Are You Becoming?

Through a playful experience of co-creative consciousness we will explore possible answers to this question, as individuals and collectively.

Description of the Presentation:  The Centre for the New Human, a 501(c)(3) corporation, holds the mission to create a heart-centered, joyful community empowering personal responsibility by inspiring and allowing for a common understanding of our divine, loving nature.  We are a team of conscious beings dedicated to the exploration of what it means to be a divine being and how to more fully live from our God Self.  Our presentation will be facilitated by Dennis Gaither, Gloria Harrison and Hamilton Hayes.  For personal bios, please see our website: www.TheCentreForTheNewHuman.org

Gloria Harrison My exploration took me down the path
"My exploration took me down the path of science and I became a clinical psychologist. It also took me down the path of mysticism, where I examined many of the spiritual traditions, looking for the fundamental truths of who we really are." Gloria was also a previous coordinator for BIONS.



traditions, looking for \\\\\\\who we real
Hamilton Hayes
"My origins center around an inquisitiveness that has nurtured me from my earliest memories.  This has been the beacon of my life’s journey as a scientist, engineer, business executive and consultant.  Throughout that journey, I have explored the deeper question of why things are as they are and what is the nature of the creative force that drives the evolution of our being and consciousness."




Dennis Gaither
"I completed a psychiatry residency at the University of California at San Francisco and am a board certified psychiatrist. Prior to that I spent some very interesting, though at times intense, years as an ER doctor in Alaska and a GP on the Wind River Reservation in Wyoming. I greatly appreciate the spiritual-psychological wisdom of A Course in Miracles, am an Ordained Ministerial Counselor, and teach classes and workshops on the healing power of forgiveness."



THURSDAY, April 21st
7:00PM - 9:00PM (6:30 doors open)
Bellingham's Fairhaven Library
Northwest Room Under Outside Stairs
1117 12th St, Bellingham (Fairhaven)

$5-10 Donation Appreciated. No one will be turned away.
Questions: cyndy.sheldon@comcast.net


All of you in the BIONS community are encouraged to make announcements and pass out literature at our events about your related programs.

Visit our Facebook page where you can also list your programs and get updates on BIONS events.

IONS Websitenoetic.org

All views presented are not necessarily those of IONS or of the BIONS
Team.